17.2.11

More people= more buisiness.

A whole lot of people appeared in Deauville today, mostly sophisticated woman and children. We had a lot of business today in the store. Woman buying lighter clothes for the warmer weather. I experimented with jersey all last week and think I made some life changing items. Flow-y more loose clothes that allowed woman to move. And the fact that the fabric was made out of what our undergarments are made of is so comfortable! Next week my friend, Adrianne and I are traveling to America. For business and safety. Boy found one of the last passenger ships for us to travel on and we will stay there for a good while. The Deauville shop will be closing because right here right now, there is no time for fashion. But I will be keeping tabs on the America store!

No comments:

Post a Comment